Nivea Sensitive Nachtpflege (Night Cream) Review

I used to think that it's only important to protect your skin during the day, when you're exposed to the outdoors. But that's not true. Moisturising is just as important to do at night, because it will actually help your skin in getting the hydration it needed. Hydrated skin looks much better, and a good skin will certainly make your makeup applies better in the morning.

I actually realise this last winter, when my skin was really getting patchy and flaky. So I decided to buy the Nivea Sensitive Night Cream, partly to compliment the Nivea Sensitive Day Cream that I've decided to try out. I thought buying the whole set makes sense, and if it will really works with my sensitive skin, why not?

Packaging and Pricing
The Nivea Sensitive Night Cream is only available in one type of packaging : a 50 ml squeeze tube, retailing at €3,95 in DM.

Nivea Sensitive Night Cream 50 ml 
Claims
It basically claims to do the same things the complimentary Nivea Sensitive Day Cream does; it reduce redness, swelling, and dryness, while containing no perfume, silicone, paraben, and colouring. Though the packaging didn't list its ingredients, it claims to contain grape seed oil and liquorice extract. Liquorice is said to be able to reduce swelling.


Nivea Sensitive Night Cream Swatch
Review
Compared to the day cream, it has a thicker consistency. I honestly really believe in this product. In my opinion, it has fulfils all of its claims. I notice a difference in the morning whenever I'm not using this product. When I do use it before I go to sleep, my skin will not look as tired, the redness my pimple causes is not as noticeable, and even they calm down a bit. My acne will not look as angry red or swelling as horribly as it would if I hadn't use the product, which is a really good thing. The night cream has not break me out at all, and just like the day cream, it makes me really happy not to add perfume to my skin.

Now my problem with the day cream was that I feel like it makes me a bit oily afterwards. However, I'm happy to say that I have not experience the same thing with the night cream. Although it is thicker than the day cream, it sinks just as fast, and instead of making me oily, it just makes my skin really smooth.

Conclusion
I would totally recommend this product, it has fulfilled all of its claims and it helped my skin be calmer and all around better.

Rating
5/5

Purchase this product
Nivea Deutschland Official Website
Amazon
Nearest DM or Rossmann

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.