Essence Easy 2 Use Eyeliner Review

May 25, 2015
If you are reading this page, it probably means you're thinking of buying this product. My advice : don't.

personally love to use eyeliner. I think it's a great way to open and widen up your eyes, and when use correctly, it's going to showcase your amazing eyes. The eyeliners that I have used so far have always been felt-tip liners, so when my Maybelline HyperSharp Liner dried up, I went on a hunt for a new liner.

I went to DM and found the Essence Easy2Use Eyeliner. Upon uncapping it, my first thought was : it's perfect! The tip is just as slim and pointed as the Maybelline HyperSharp, which is exactly what I'm looking for. 

The eyeliner is only available in black, and was priced at €2,75, which honestly is almost a bargain, even compared to other eyeliners that DM sells. (Price is from DM).


Claims
The Essence Easy 2 Use Eyeliner Pen claimed to be an eyeliner pen with special brush-hair tip for super easy and precise application.

Review
As I have mentioned, the brush tip is definitely capable for a very precise application, since it is really fine. I have found only one problem with this eyeliner, and it is a major one. Nothing comes out of it. Although it's meant to be black in colour, it definitely didn't apply or even swatched as black.

One swipe on first application will give you a very faint grey, but after that, nothing will come out of the liner. I decided to leave it for a few hours to see if it will get better, only to be left disappointed. Still nothing came out and I was really annoyed by that time.

Conclusion
Under no circumstance should you buy this product. It is an absolute waste of time to try it. I returned mine the very next day, and that is a very good indication of how bad the product is. There is definitely better options out there, even cheaper ones are going to work better.

Rating
0/5


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.