A Prologue to a New Chapter

February 03, 2018
After blogging on this site on and off (mostly off, sorry about that) for 2 years, I decided it's time to make a change and introduce new content in the blog to represent myself a little bit better. I've realised that I've changed since I started this blog, but my objective remains the same; to share my experiences of my life in Germany, but in english, so others won't have the same difficulties finding information like I did. However, now I feel that it's time to open the next chapter, opening my life a little bit more and sharing other experiences that moves beyond beauty products. Make no mistake, I will still be posting beauty product reviews, but I thought it might be fun to be post about other topics too, because my interests are varied. I would like to write about my travels, my life as a student in a university in Germany, and other topics that may pop up into my head. So, dear readers, here's to a new chapter, and I hope you will go along this adventure with me.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.